Marie Antoinette
An old sketch I decided to complete, originally for an assignment that unfortunately fell through.

Marie Antoinette

An old sketch I decided to complete, originally for an assignment that unfortunately fell through.

30 Day Challenge - Day 19

30 Day Challenge - Day 19

Some patterns from last week, for my 30 Day Challenge. The rest can be found here.

Third Eye

Third Eye

A bit of an overdue post! Nevertheless, I have an illustration in the May/June issue of Applied Arts under the “Young Blood” category. I also found out recently Treehouse was selected for CMYK #57. Thank you Applied Arts and CMYK/John Hendrix!

Woods

Woods

I recently re-watched Eva for the first time in about ten years, and it’s just as good as I remember.

I recently re-watched Eva for the first time in about ten years, and it’s just as good as I remember.

Dark Matter
Ordinary matter (stars and galaxies) account for just 4.9% of the mass/energy density of the Universe. The remaining 95.1% consists of dark matter (26.8%) and dark energy (68.3%).

Dark Matter

Ordinary matter (stars and galaxies) account for just 4.9% of the mass/energy density of the Universe. The remaining 95.1% consists of dark matter (26.8%) and dark energy (68.3%).

Bird

Bird

Some coloured sketches of white-haired ladies from my Instagram.